Residential Electrician in San Jose
Electrical Upgrades and Installations in San Jose
Your home’s electrical system powers your everyday life, from lighting and space conditioning to appliances and electronics. When you need home electrical work, it’s essential to call in a residential electrician to perform electrical upgrades such as electrical wiring, electrical installations, residential electrical remodeling and electric repair services or replacement. At Delta Electric, each emergency electrician in San Jose is here to help you with all of your home electrical services and home lighting, large or small.
Residential Electric Services We Provide
Upgrading electrical panels. Our electricians can inspect your circuit breaker home electrical panels and determine whether it needs panel upgrades. Outdated electrical panels can lead to inadequate service and power outages, and they can even pose a potential fire hazard. If you have a Zinsco or Federal Pacific (FPE) panel in your home, it is obsolete and needs to be replaced right away.
Residential remodeling. If you are remodeling your home, you’ll need a licensed and insured electrician to do electrical work for you. Whether you are building a home addition or remodeling your living room, bathroom, kitchen, office, or basement, the certified electricians at Delta Electric can provide you with professional whole house re-wires and lighting for your remodeling project.
Lighting services. If you’re having a lighting problem, or if you’re dissatisfied with the lighting in any part of your house, a qualified electrician can help. Delta Electric can do a wide selection of electrical installations, including fluorescent, LED lighting systems, recessed, security and custom lighting. We can also help you design a lighting setup that works perfectly for your needs.
Safety inspections. During a safety inspection, the electrician will make sure that all of the electrical components in your home are properly grounded, that all wiring is correct, and that everything is in keeping with your area’s building codes. It’s smart to have an electrical safety inspection for your home at least once every five years, and sooner if you notice any signs of trouble with your wiring system, such as flickering lights or frequent blown fuses.
Dedicated circuit installation. Dedicated circuits, which are circuits that provide service to only one appliance, are a must for making sure that your electrical system stays efficient and safe. These circuits are used for dishwashers, refrigerators, and other appliances that use a high amount of electricity. Without a dedicated circuit for high-energy appliances and fuse box repair, you can experience problems such as blown fuses, overheating wires, and even potential fires.
Common Home Electrical Problems
Home electrical problems can come in many forms like home appliances not working. Knowing how to spot the signs that you need the help of a emergency residential electrician will help you keep your power bills low, protect the longevity of your lighting and appliances with electrical troubleshooting, and ensure your home is safe from fire or shock hazards.
- Flickering lights can be a sign of a small, isolated issue or a larger, more widespread problem. The most common causes of flickering lights are failing bulbs, damaged fixtures, and loose wiring or bulbs. If you’ve replaced your light bulbs and are still experiencing flickering, contact a residential electrician at Delta Electric for an evaluation.
- Frequently-blown fuses or tripped circuits point to a clear problem in your home’s electrical system. In many cases, these problems indicate that you are either consistently overtaxing a single circuit, or that your home’s electrical system is unable to handle the rigors of today’s power needs in general. Your electrician will be able to evaluate the problem and let you know whether electrical repairs or a panel box upgrade is needed.
- Broken or dead electrical outlets and light switches may seem like simply an annoyance, but they should always be checked and repaired by your electrician. These issues could pose a fire or a shock hazard, but are easy to fix to restore proper electrical function, safety, and convenience once more.
What Happens During an Electrical Panel Box Upgrade
Many older homes incorporate electrical panel boxes with either an outdated design insufficient capacity to meet current electrician services needs. An electrical panel box upgrade is a simple service that can vastly improve the safety and function of your home’s electrical system. During electrical upgrades, your home’s existing 100-amp electrical panel is replaced with a 200-amp panel more suited to handling modern electrical demands. Your old electrical panel will be disconnected from your home’s main incoming power line and completely removed. It will then be replaced with new home electrical panels, which will have sufficient space for all your current circuits, as well as room for expansion, should you need to add more circuits in the future. If you have questions about your home electrical work including same day electrical services, fuse box replacement and a light installation, please call our electrical contractors at Delta Electric today at (408) 224-0176 and check out our online specials! We also provide 24/7 electrical services so that your home can be up and running as soon as possible with our same day services.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates on Installations
- Reasonable Rates
- No Hidden Charges
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured