Electrical Services in San Jose
Serving San Jose and Santa Clara
For more than 32 years, our capable team has been delivering an unparalleled level of service in residential, commercial, industrial, and mobile home park electrical work. We are constantly pushing ourselves at Delta Electric to stay at the forefront of our industry so that we are able to provide you with knowledge, skills, and results you can’t find anywhere else.
Today, we are proud to offer a wide range of services including:
- Lighting: Not only do we repair, we install quality lighting that can enhance the look of your home and the overall appeal, as well. We have several options so you can find the choice that’s right for you.
- Panel Upgrades: Certain instances, such as home renovations, flickering lights, or fuses blowing, can all signal that it is time for panels to be upgraded.
- Dedicated Circuits: Dedicated circuits are designed to supply electricity to appliances with higher power demands than average appliances and electronics.
- Residential Remodeling: Make your home what you have always dreamed through our residential remodeling services. We can help transform the look of your house through a variety of options.
- Commercial Remodeling: Redoing your business can have a great impact on its success. When you are remodeling, make sure you have an experienced electrician on your team.
- Aluminum Wiring: Aluminum wiring can be associated with various concerns. Our team is able to inspect your home or business for this material and determine if and how to ensure safety.
- Safety Inspections: It’s critical you make sure your building is safe, whether it’s a home or business. We use our expertise to inspect the area and assess any potential dangers.
- Grounding: Through grounding, your electrical system can be connected to the ground to reduce the likelihood of shock occurring, or to lower the chance of harmful static electrical charges accumulating.
- Re-Wiring: Your current wiring may no longer be serving its function and this can leave you with insufficient energy and can actually be a safety hazard. Through re-wiring you can have your system updated so that it is safe and effective.
- Dedicated Circuits: When certain items are not properly wired, dedicated circuits can ensure that they are getting sufficient energy to run properly and safely.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates on Installations
- Reasonable Rates
- No Hidden Charges
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured