Electrical Safety Inspections in San Jose, CA
Hire Delta Electric to Complete Inspections
Your electrical system carries many volts of electricity through your home. While this is necessary to power your home, it can create a dangerous situation if there is even a small problem somewhere in the electrical system. For this reason, it’s important to hire a team of electricians to complete electrical safety inspection services in San Jose, CA. Delta Electric can perform a thorough inspection of the electrical system at your home or business, identify any areas of concern, and complete service as necessary to correct them. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this process or would like to schedule a service appointment.
What Is Inspected During an Electrical Safety Inspection?
At Delta Electric, our team can complete a thorough inspection of your entire electrical system. We have a keen eye for safety concerns and will be able to identify any problem areas within your system. During our many years of service, we’ve developed a comprehensive safety inspection to ensure your electrical system is working as safely, efficiently, and effectively as possible. If we identify any potential problems, we can determine how to address them and provide service to repair them. During our inspection, we will check:
- The integrity of the conduit and wire
- The functionality of the main electrical panel
- Proper grounding of the electrical system
- GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupter) protection
Warning Signs of Compromised Electrical Systems
Because a faulty electrical system can potentially cause fires, electrical shocks, and other safety hazards, it’s essential to be aware of any warning signs that could mean there’s a problem with your system. Some of these signs may not be immediately apparent, so being observant and noting any changes in your home is the key to catching problems before they get worse. Call our electricians in San Jose, CA for a safety inspection if you notice any of the following:
- Hot Outlets: Though some appliances will create heat as they operate, the outlet it is plugged into should never feel hot. If you notice heat coming from an outlet, unplug any items and call a professional right away.
- Flickering Lights: Flickering lights is usually a sign of a loose electrical connection. It can occur in one fixture, a single room, or the entire house depending on where the loose connection is located. Call an electrician to help you pinpoint the problem.
- Burning Smell: A burning smell is the most urgent of all electrical problems. This could mean your electrical wiring is heating up enough to melt its coating. This problem requires immediate action as it could cause a fire if not addressed.
Why Do I Need a General & Electrical Inspection?
If you’re building or buying a new home, you’ve likely had a general inspection completed to ensure all major components of the structure are sound. So, you may be wondering, do I really need to get an electrical inspection, too? The answer is yes. Even though a general inspection will cover the electrical system, the inspectors that complete these system checks will not have as much knowledge as a licensed electrician. An electrical inspection will allow you to get a more in-depth look at your electrical system, ensuring no concerns are overlooked and that they all can be addressed before construction continues or you make a final offer. If you would like more information about our electrical inspections, please reach out to us.
Benefits of Getting an Electrical Inspection
You may be wondering if an electrical inspection is worth the extra money and effort. However, completing this task with the help of a licensed electrician will provide many benefits for both home and business owners. Delta Electric can help you check this item off your to-do list and give you more confidence in the condition of your home. Getting an electrical inspection will provide the following benefits:
- Safety: An electrical inspection will ensure your home is safe for your family or business operations, which will help prevent fires and other hazards caused by faulty electrical systems.
- Potential Cost Savings: By ensuring your electrical system is in good condition, you can help prevent damage and other problems, saving you money by eliminating the need for repairs.
- Peace of Mind: You’ll have peace of mind when you have your electrical system inspected by a professional because you’ll know it’s safe.
Contact Us for an Inspection
Ensure your home or business is safe with the help of our team. When you hire us to complete an inspection at your property, you can be sure we will conduct a thorough check of the entire system. If there are any potential problems, we will find them. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates on Installations
- Reasonable Rates
- No Hidden Charges
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured