Commercial Electrician in San Jose
Electrical Service for Your Business in San Jose
Electricity is an integral part of modern commercial business and industry. Thus, your electrical system should be up to par when it comes to providing the power and safety you need for everyday operations. Delta Electric’s commercial electric services include electrical wiring, inspections, grounding, and industrial lighting serving San Jose. We can bring your commercial property up to date with the most efficient, safe, and cost-effective electrical systems available today.
Our Commercial Electrical Services
- Building additions. If you are building on to your current structure or remodeling, it’s essential that you have a licensed and insured commercial electrician’s services. Your electrician can help you at the planning stage by helping you decide where to place outlets and lights, and then can provide you with installation services during construction to ensure that your new electric components are safe and fully functional.
- Safety inspections. Periodic safety inspections are a must for every building, especially if you are moving into one for the first time. Safety inspections will identify potential problems, such as ungrounded wires or obsolete electrical panels, before they can lead to accidents. They can also reduce the likelihood of damage to your electrical system that can lead to expensive repairs.
- Rewiring. To determine whether your building needs to be rewired, an electrician will inspect your electrical panel, your wiring, and your outlets. If your electrical panel is malfunctioning or obsolete, you don’t have enough outlets, your wiring is old or ungrounded, or if your building contains aluminum or cloth-insulated wiring, your electrician can rewire your building to ensure your continued safety.
- Breaker and fuse replacement. Since commercial building breaker boxes tend to be more complex than residential boxes, it’s important that you find a qualified electrician to change fuses and move your boxes if necessary. If you have an older fuse box, your electrician can also upgrade it to a breaker box to ensure the continued safety and efficiency of your system.
Working With a Commercial Electrician
Your commercial electrician is an excellent business resource for all your electrical needs. Whether your business is large or small, an experienced electrical contractor specializing in commercial electrical services can help you maintain, repair, or upgrade any electrical system to keep your business running. Commercial electrical systems are similar to residential systems, but not exactly the same. The electrical system inside a commercial building is typically larger and under much higher demand than a residential electrical system. Many commercial settings require large-scale lighting installation or electrical wiring for large work areas and extensive machinery or computer networks. While a residential electrician understands the basic principles behind your electrical needs, a commercial electrician knows exactly how to handle the scope and size of your commercial project to ensure all work is completed properly the first time to provide the function you expect.
Contact Delta Electric
If your building is in need of electrical repairs or installations, call Delta Electric today for a free estimate and check out our online specials. We offer around-the-clock emergency services for the convenience of our San Jose customers. Whether you need an electrical panel upgrade, a safety inspection, or commercial lighting or wiring services, our team will be happy to provide you with the exceptional service we are known for.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates on Installations
- Reasonable Rates
- No Hidden Charges
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured