Upgrade Your Electrical Panels in San Jose, CA
Delta Electric Specializes in Upgrading & Wiring Systems
Your electric panel plays a vital role in your home or business, as it distributes power to all of your outlets and appliances. However, for most home and business owners, opening your main electrical panel is something you rarely do until there’s a problem. Your electrical panel is not unique. Like everything else in your home, it will eventually quit working properly and will need to be upgraded or replaced. If it’s time for an electric panel upgrades in your San Jose, CA home or office, call the expert electricians at Delta Electric. We have the skill and experience necessary to ensure your property and your family or employees are safe from electrical hazards. Reach out to us today to schedule a service!
Why and When Are Electric Panel Upgrades Necessary?
An outdated electrical panel isn’t just inconvenient – it can also be dangerous. Waiting too long to replace your main panel could be a fire hazard, as it could overheat when trying to do its job. As your electric panel ages, one of the symptoms is tripping the circuit breakers in your main panel or electric sub-panels, even when you aren’t using much electricity. Eventually, your panel’s ability to distribute electricity will fail completely, leaving you and your family or employees in the dark.
For the sake of your own safety and comfort, it’s essential to recognize issues early and replace your panel promptly before the threat of poor electrical function, power failure, and worse problems develop. If you’ve noticed flickering lights, blown-out fuses or tripped circuit breakers, or unusual crackling noises, these are all signs it’s time to upgrade your electric panel. Furthermore, if your home or business has circuit breaker panels from Federal Pacific (FPE) or Zinsco, these outdated panels could fail to provide adequate safety and protection. They weren’t tested to meet UL standards at the time of manufacture, and have been known to increase your risk for electrical shock or fire. If your property has either of these types of substandard panels, please call Delta Electric immediately for an evaluation and upgrade.
Energy Savings & Other Benefits of Upgrading Electric Panels
For anyone weighing the pros and cons of upgrading their electric panel, here are some benefits for you to consider:
- Safety First – Your safety should always come first and foremost. Prevent potential electrical fires and other hazards by replacing your wiring and panel. Overworking your system and its connections causes loose connections, which can lead to faulty wiring over time. When you invest in making your home safer, you should also see savings in your homeowner’s insurance. New panels require arc fault breakers for certain rooms which is a safety upgrade from older style breaker panels.
- Fewer Power Surges – Power surges are not only inconvenient, but they can also shorten the lifespan of your system and its components. Prolong the use of your electrical appliances and add more to your home or office without fear of blowing fuses, tripping your breakers, or doing further damage. A new electric panel ensures a steadier flow of electricity to prevent power surges. From your refrigerator to your air conditioner, washer, and dryer, you can expect a more efficient electrical flow to your appliances and significant energy savings to boot.
- Increased Home Value – Nobody wants to buy a home with an outdated electrical system. Investing in an electric panel upgrade will not only help you save money on your monthly electric bill, but it will also increase the value of your home to potential buyers.
From Circuit Breaker Replacement to Surge Protection
If you own a historic home or office building, you should ask yourself how long it has been since its electrical panel was upgraded or replaced. Many older buildings still have 60-amp main panels, which is a far cry from modern 200-amp electrical panels. Systems with fuses have become obsolete, as they can’t support the demands of modern consumers and the many electrical gadgets found in most homes and business operations today. Therefore, you may find your system constantly tripping fuses and breakers. From circuit breaker replacement to installing main and sub-panels, power surge protection, grounding, and high-voltage home electric vehicle charging stations, Delta Electric offers comprehensive residential electrical services and commercial electrical services. If you suspect your wiring or system is faulty in any way, we also offer safety inspections for your peace of mind. We’ll inspect your electrical system and identify any potential dangers to keep you and your building occupants safe.
Why Choose Delta Electric for Your Wiring System Needs?
Family-owned and operated since 1982, Delta Electric has nearly 40 years of experience to provide trustworthy electrical services to home and business owners. Our licensed, insured, and bonded electricians take pride in their performance and serving families throughout San Jose and Santa Clara County. From troubleshooting and repairs to new installations and re-wiring outdated electric panels, there’s nothing we can’t do. We encourage you to check our license number with the California State Contractor’s Board to verify our expertise and credentials. There are never any hidden charges when you entrust the work to Delta Electric. You can expect reasonable rates, friendly service, and fast response times, thanks to our 24-hour emergency services. Our superior customer service has even earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Request a Free Estimate for an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Delta Electric always provides free estimates on installations. If you think it’s time for an electrical panel upgrade in San Jose or a surrounding area, please contact us. We’d be happy to answer any questions or provide more information on our special offers designed to make our electrical services more convenient and affordable. Located in the heart of San Jose, we serve the entire South Bay Area, including Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Campbell, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, and more. Call us today to schedule service!
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates on Installations
- Reasonable Rates
- No Hidden Charges
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured